What equipment does my player need?
Your team will be provided with: uniform (shirt), cap, bats, batting helmets, and catcher equipment.
Parents are to provide their player with:
- pants / belt / socks (recommend grey pants, as they are easier to clean. You can get a neutral colored belt / socks, or match to your team color)
- cleats (model cleats, not metal; any sport cleats are acceptable)
- baseball glove (see info on glove size)
- athletic supporter
- water bottle
- bag (to carry glove, bat, helmet, etc)
- bat (optional) (see note about new bat rules; info on bat size)
- batting helmet (optional)
- batting gloves (optional)
Look out for discount coupons for DSG. Each season, LLLL receives coupons for players as well as a special discount day.